1. Systems psychodynamic approaches
- Facilitating action learning in and between organisations.
- Role coaching, consultancy and leadership development for managers.
- Process consultancy to teams in transition or in difficulty.
- Tailored events to examine specific current issues.
- Developmental supervision.
- Leadership using psychodynamic thinking.
- Introduction and advanced training on systems psychodynamics.
3. Development Support & Change Management
- Supporting the development of new commissioning strategies for mental health. learning disabilities, offender health and supported housing.
- Supporting strategic reviews.
- Leading whole system and individual provider reviews.
- Support & external evaluation of incident reviews.